- Free advice – we offer a FREE, no obligations advisory service, and if we do not know some of the answers, we will pass you onto someone who does.
- We can offer a guaranteed rent service, so whatever happens, you will always get your rent paid into your bank account every month.
- Trustworthiness – our clients trust us, because we are prepared to invest our own money into the properties to get them renovated or refurbished and then let out as quickly as possible.
- Good advice given – we also own properties, and so we understand landlords.
- We genuinely care about your properties and they WILL be very well maintained and looked after.
- We only provide good quality professional tenants.
- We are affiliated with the NLA, MLAS and are registered with DPS, MyDeposits and Ombudsman Services.
The table below shows our fees for full management of your property. We generally do not offer a let-only service.
Please note that whereas our fees are not the cheapest on the market, they have been set to reflect the overall service that you would receive. We assure you that you will not have to do anything, or worry about anything. We take away all of the pain of managing your properties, leaving you to gain from your investment, while you get on with your life, work or other businesses.
|Full Property Management (monthly fee) – for single lets||10% of Rent|
|Full Property Management (monthly fee) – for HMO’s||£100 – £200|
|New Tenant Sign Up Fee – for single lets||50% of first month’s rent|
|New Tenant Sign Up Fee – for HMO’s (rooms)||£150|
We cover central & north west Birmingham, Sandwell and south Walsall.
We can offer rent guarantees.
We generally give you a guaranteed rent and we then use our creative skills to finance the renovation works, and then let the property out to professional tenants for higher rents.
There is only one director of Total PM, Leroy Dilworth. He is a chartered civil engineer, but now has his own portfolio of properties, ranging from single lets to HMO’s. He set up Total PM in 2012 to assist other landlords with the management of their properties.